Arabic speakers in Istanbul?

I am a Turkish citizen of Arabic descent. I am living in Istanbul and would appreciate if I can find somebody else to practice Arabic...

Hello coincidence.

The Classes section (Language classes) in the Istanbul classifieds may help. You can post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi, ı have just come turkey from spain and want to learn turkish. is there anyone who can help me or recommend a turkish course??

hey buddy !!! sure we can !! whenever you want to practice Arabic :))

Hi

I am an Arabic language teacher. I am from Syria

Teaching Arabic language in a private lessons or in a group focusing on conversation and make the student starts talk Arabic in less than one month. the special things in my teaching strategy is to teach only in Arabic language with some help methods.

Dear sir,

Thank you for interesting. Actually it cost 35 TL. per hours.

I sent you an private massage

Regards

we can help each other....
I am arabic want to learn turkish language and we can comunicate by english at the begining...
tell me if you are interested

hello,
Iam Moroccan lady I live in london. I bought a flat last month in istanbul. i speak very little Turkish.
I need an arabic or english speaker  who knows about painting and pluming to finish the work in my flat. if you help find this person I will give you free lessons in Arabic.

if interested let me know
thank you
Khadija Nadri

:up:

hi,
I am a teacher

Am sure already you find one  :)

Hello..
Iam Syrian ..just moved to Istanbul.
I speak English and Arabic fluently..
Iam a n English teacher with 15 years of work but I can also teach Arabic or work with companies demanding Arabic speakers...
Call me : 0538 772 65 75..
Iam njude sallah from Aleppo.
Have a nice day

@ njude sallah > This is to inform you that this is a very old thread (2012)  :whistle::)

Thanks

Priscilla

For security purposes, i advise you not to leave your phone number on the forum pls

Hola ,

Soy una xica Turca .Si quieres podemos placticar el Turco :)

@ TheRealTurkishDelight > Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum?

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

hey .. whats up with your flat  .. ?

hi, my flat project is going well thanks.
how are doing?

salam
            i will teach you Arabic my contact no 00966599567689

:) dear khan I am a native arabic speaker. I look to teach arabic, french and english. and not the other way around.
thanks

good i will pray for you
                                     can we talk on skype

yes we can. when do u want to start ? I need to know which level you are so I can prepare the right material for you

Hey guys my name is younus I can speak Arabic and fine english I live in Virginia,USA I would like to improve my Turkish because originally I am Turkish and yeah for sure I can teach arabic and English as much as I can,tesekkurler olsun))

Assalamu aleykum, I speak Arabic language and I will teach every day for an hour during one year. If you help to get work employment visa in Istanbul. I mean find me legal job in your country. I really want to travel to Istanbul.

And this letter I address for any Turkish people who will help me with job and visa. I will teach You Arabic language.

hello   l mr  redy  for that

send pleas your skype or face count

I have graduated from english language teaching department. I can asist you about Turkish practice and learning effective one. Surely you can survive your as a turkish in one week
Best Regards