Working in Istanbul

Hi dear all,

My name is Anna, I come from a Russian family in Latvia. Planning to have a few work projects in Istanbul and thinking of moving there :) I am very happy to meet new friends and you are very welcome if you have any advice for me :)

Have a great day!
Anna.

Hi Anna,

wellcome to Turkey,

If u have any questions or wanna ask something, i'll answer all with pleasure..

What is your occupation, have you found a suitable job for u ? Are you planning to move here, or are u here ?

Hi!

I'm doing event organizing, so gonna have several work projects in Istanbul, first in Jan, but I am planning to come in December to celebrate New Year :) I'm planning to be based in Istanbul working in event management area, but haven't found any Istanbul based job yet.

Which are area would you recommend for staying shor-term in December and which are you would recommend for long-term living?

Thanks in advance!
Anna.

Hi anna if you wana near the center.you can stay taksim,besiktas,mecidiyekoy place is very nice all of them is center.it is easy to go somewhere all time there is transpotain.have good day

Hi Everybody!

Can anybody refer me to a website, agency or newspaper in Istanbul who I can contact to find an Au pair and or Housekeeping position? I have about 2 months left to find a position and if not I will have to return to South Africa. I will be very happy to find a kind family in Turkey who I can assist. Kindly contact me as soon as possible. Any other advise will be appreciated. Thank you!!

Good luck to all those who have just moved to Istanbul.
[Moderated: No free ad pls on the forum]

Hi suzie,

Please check below link.
vipegitimkocu.com

It might be useful
Good luck.

please Anna I recently moved from england to istanbul love to chat with you as you may notice not many people speak english here I am looking for new friends here

Hi All!

Can anybody give me an indication what an live in Au pair earn per month. I need this info as soon as possible. Thank you!

I guess you mean how much au pair's  salary

1500 TL - 3500 TL….

Thank you Guy!

Suzette Kannemeyer

suzie1953 wrote:

Thank you Guy!

Suzette Kannemeyer

But please be aware that Istanbul can be more expensive than Germany !
Everything is private , schools, Hospitals, … and ,and ..

Hi Guy!

With a bit of luck the salaries will also be higher!!Just about to have a skype interview with a Turkish mum.....I just know it will go well. 

Suzette

Hi Everyone My nam is Nasir khan i am cruntly live in Pakistan i looking for a job in turkey

All the best luck to everyone with job search! :)

You can make russian english translations there are firms even which work from internet

sounds good, I'm actually doing it part time for one gaming company in Hong Kong. Do you know any companies in Istanbul, which are looking for English-Russian translators?

Hi All!

Still no luck for me finding a position as Au Pair or Housekeeper in Istanbul? Guess I am going home in December! Should anybody know of anybody please let me know. Even a 3 or 4 month position will do! Thank you!

Hello,try these websites,good luck!

http://passerellefrancoturque.over-blog … index.html

GetAuPairJobs.net

http://www.easyexpat.com/forums/turkey.htmlhttp://www.istanbulaccueil.org/petites-annonces.htmlwww.GreatAupair.comhttp://www.workcircle.com /

Thank you so so much I am going to try all of them!!

Suzette

Hi Anna
Can you give more details about your skills. Or send me an CV?

hey Anna,
this is Mira from Tunisia and ctually im in Istanbul :)
are you still in Istanbul?

Hi miravic,

Please note that this thread is one year old.

Thank you,

David.

oups :O
thank you, I didn't pay attention

Dear All,

I am resident to Istanbul now Asian side, moved from England, originally from india,travelled four continents of the world setteled now in kadikoy bostanci
I am here to make new friends, learn culture, I am retired from work, I m looking to help Turkish people to learn English preferable online, and in return learn Turkish myself too,

Hi anton12,

David wrote:

Hi miravic,

Please note that this thread is one year old.

Thank you,

David.

You should post an advert in the Language classes in Istanbul please :)