Looking for friends in Istanbul

Hi there!

Just move to Istanbul for a couple of months, would like meet new people here because im starting to be bored :)

I am used to travel, and love to do sport.

I live in Paris.

Please let me know who is ready to hang out!

Olfa

Hi Olfa,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Yo can always get in touch with

iwi-tr.org

hi!

welcome to the istanbul great city and Expat.com ;)

Hi Olfa,

there are lot's of people ready to hang out, you just have to look for them :)
Check out the thread by Nicou "why not start a group for new people", or something like that.
I intend to go out every night this week with various people (including some French people...) so send a message if interested. And I also love sports, but sports seem to be even harder to find!

Dan

you should try get together parties

welcome to my country:) Actually it is hard to be bored in Turkey because there are always something interseting around you :)

Agreed with Sercan :)

Nikita_Paris wrote:

Hi there!

Just move to Istanbul for a couple of months, would like meet new people here because im starting to be bored :)

I am used to travel, and love to do sport.

I live in Paris.

Please let me know who is ready to hang out!

Olfa

Hi there

Thats right without frnds nothing is goody i do used to hang around alot while my hard working in business. I do looking fr same nd coming instanbul to setting up my new office nd abit new to instanbul. Lets catch up via mail mine is [email protected]
Cheers
Chander fm india

Hi Olfa I live in Istanbul Asia side  here is different places you ever seen. You can contact with me.

[email protected]

See you!

Hello all of you people, I'm software engineer, have been here in Istanbul for about one week, I would like sooo much to meet new people and have some friends. I'm having a hard time communicating with the Turkish people, it seems that no one speaks English here!
Please guys and girls if you feel like wanna meet someone who is open-minded and friendly guy then contact me! I've begin to get bored from walking around alone here.

Salut Olfa :)

Like you, I've been here a while and am a little bored. Let's explore some things and turn the city upside down, haha.