Hello everybody

My name is Omneya I m new here:) I currently live in Dubai.I have been to Istanbul many times Istanbul Cok guzel I really love this city. I am planning insallah to move to Istanbul by the end of the year and look for a job I did apply online in many sites but no response.is that possible to find a job there and how? any help?

Regards,

Omneya

Hi Omneya,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

if u are lucky u can find one...

Thank u :)

www.secretcv.comwww.kariyer.net

those are the best web sites u can find work via those web sites but u need a google translator for using as both in turkish

good luck!

Thanks

hi   my name ıs ayesha . ı am living ın tueky married wıth turkısh before ı was ın dubaı doıng relaestate . well honestly  doıng job ın turkey  wıth proper workpermıte ıs not easy  here getting workpermit ıs not easy  but ıf you get resıdence permite then you can do the job but honestly ıt  ıs also ıllegel anyway ı have seen many ppl doıng here .

I really don't quite understand why the Turkish la is so hard on
foreigners, I am danish citizen with a Turkish resident permit, the Turkish are able to work and open business all over the work, without that strong law, the self employed law is totally crazy, one have to be resident 5 years, before applying for such permit..

very true jennifer . İ also face many problems but then ı understand  better to work 5 years wıthout workpermıt and then after 5 years apply for that . there ıs no other way.

Hi Omneya
Apply for the jobs in Izmir and the other cities near the Eagean coast. Sometimes it is easier finding job out of Istanbul. Izmir, Aydin, Denizli, Mugla, Antalya, Bursa are very beautiful cities in order to live.
Good lucks

Thanks a lot I will try.

hi every body :) i am searching for a job in istanbul i'll be there in september ,  please i have a question : for a person who wants to live and work in turkey , he must  get the residence permit first then he can  apply for a work permit , is that legal ??
once in turkey what should we apply for  first : the residence or the work permit?? , i'm confused !! please explain to me the steps to be done i'll be grateful :)thannnnks

Welcome ya Omnya , Im from Syria , If you will need any help let me know , welcome again :D

Christine wrote:

Hi Omneya,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

hello cristine how are you?
i am onur from istanbl turkey
is it possible for us to talk?

Hi, I will be moving to Istanbul in September and looking for apartment for rent in Kadikoy. Please if any available let me know.

Thanks

Hi İt is very hard to find a job in Turkey İ have found that a lot of places do not want to hire foreigns?Dont ask me why....Teaching English is pretty easy...

Hi Mimoo

I really wish you the best of luck in Istanbul...I like this city so much and I do visit here very often..I wish I can help you in anything you want....
Magdy