What to say on DAR airport ?

hi guys,

i would like to know what to say on dar airport to get business visa . and how much they charge for it ?

and

what about visit visa and how much they charge for visit visa
its this is for 3months visit visa?

please recommend for me which visa is good for me to find job there in tanzania...

please guy help me out ...

thanxs in advance to all of you ....
god bless you

dont forget to reply me on fast track guys

@ Sayyed Rizvi.....U can get the Business Visa as well as visit Visa ..... If u hve invition letter frm any company ,,,it wll more easy to pass through Immigiration process at the Airport _Moreover even if u come on visit visa u can find jod in DSm,the fee of business visa iz a bit high as compared to the one of visit...and I tnk the time period is the same around 3 monthz...

hi

for visit visa its 50 USD

but the moment you say u came here for work they will ask for 250 USD

i often go to Tanzania and i just say m here for visit and pay 50 USD per visit.

its better initially u say u r visiting and if u find job n fix everything u can come back as employers sponsored letter and all

Thanks
Vish

sayyed_rizvi wrote:

hi guys,

i would like to know what to say on dar airport to get business visa . and how much they charge for it ?

and

what about visit visa and how much they charge for visit visa
its this is for 3months visit visa?

please recommend for me which visa is good for me to find job there in tanzania...

please guy help me out ...

thanxs in advance to all of you ....
god bless you

dont forget to reply me on fast track guys

@ Vishal.....U r correct.....The fee for business visa is 250 $ and for that ordinary iz 50 $......but the business is not the work permit.....itz for those who come to introduce their company to Tanzania for getting customers and orderz.....e.g. If U m running a printing press and U wnt to show yr services to the people of Tz to get some orders in the future....Then U can take the business Visa (in that case u r having samples of cataloges of yr services.......U can't work here with acquiring  only that business Visa....

thank you very much to all of you ....

god bless you all