Dependent visa for Tanzania

Iam married and recently got placed in Tanzania and want my wife  to take with me so please help me what is the process for this


Please can any one help me on this

please let me know the process

Well I guess by that time your wife should be there with already but in case people would need the info.
You have to go to the Immigration Department and ask for an application form for an independant visa. 2 pictures for you + copy of passport + copy of your visa. 5 pictures for your wife + copy of passport + passport original. Wedding certificate nd 120 USD. Plus a letter from you requesting that they grant an independant visa for your wife has you will be working here etc....

New topic