[looking For] Piano lessons for an adult beginner

Greetings Everyone,

I'm looking for piano lessons here in Jeddah, since it's hard to find a decent teacher in here =)
I'm 25 years old, started some few lessons in France and I intend to get better in any way possible. I could try and learn alone but I don't want to get the wrong habits/techniques. I'm looking for someone who could teach me "Fur Elise" by Beethoven and who knows, maybe get to anything else afterwards.
I'm not good with musical sheets yet, as I intend to decipher one sheet for hours before trying to play it. So if you could offer any help in this matter too.
Finally, I want to buy a new piano Here, so i'm waiting also for advice on which one I could buy to start on the right foot.

Waiting for your offers

Best Regards

N.D

Looks like there no pianist in this city, or at least not on this website :p
anyone know a good center or something?

actually i know someone that does this his a filipino proffesor he plays all types of instrumental but im not sure if he teaches adult. kinda

Well if you are in direct contact with him, If you don't mind asking him directly or maybe he knows someone.

Otherwise, I'll just buy one and stick to "self service" haha

i'll try to contact him 1st then if he agrees i'll send you his number through PM, ok

i already talk to my friend he said its a once in a week session every sunday. are you interested?

Of course I am =)
Send me his number so I can talk about details with him directly.

Thank you for your initiative my friend =)
Much appreciated

number send on you PM, welcome.

so what happen......goodluck. :)

Contacted him today. Told me about a good store that sells good quality pianos. As soon as I get one, i'd start my lessons =)
Seems like I won't take lessons with your friend as he is overbooked already, But someone he'll send =)

Thanks again my friend

ok thats fine, yeah his so busy he even teaching kids in guitar, key boards and drums. He also teach me in voice technique for about 3 months, 3 months of failure hihihi. anyway at least some of your problems has been solved i think i know the guy he will send you hihihi take care or should i say beware of him hahaha :lol:

I'm interested in piano classes too. If your friend is okay with having an extra person, that would be great! Please lemme know.

Sara Gh wrote:

I'm interested in piano classes too. If your friend is okay with having an extra person, that would be great! Please lemme know.

sorry just read your message, he teaches any nationality so your still qualified. :)

Cool. Any chance I can get a way to contact that person?

hello, I'm  also interested to piano class. I'm an adult, female pinoy, can I join the class? I don't have any backgrounds playing piano but Im determined to learn. i just started to learn the basics in yt. Can u help me how to join the class? thanks.:)

Hi! We are still looking for a drum instuctor for my son. I read in an earlier thread that you know a professor that teaches Drums. Are you still in contact contact with him? We are very interested! Thanks, Tanya

Livingabroad wrote:

Hi! We are still looking for a drum instuctor for my son. I read in an earlier thread that you know a professor that teaches Drums. Are you still in contact contact with him? We are very interested! Thanks, Tanya

Hey,I would recommend to post this as new thread ,so that other members can see your post easily and might help you.And by the way welcome to Expat-blog :top:

Gud day i am interested to learn piano would some can teach me.thank u so much   :gloria

Hello   :cheers:  i am intersted in piano classes Too ,any chance to have a contact details!
have a good day all .

Hello everyone,

@ Ashloul, have a look at the Music Classes in Jeddah section of the website, you may find a teacher and contact details.

Best of luck,
Bhavna