Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) in Riyadh

Hi peeps, Im looking for a service related to Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT). Anyone?

(ART Center) the King Khaled University Hospital, at King Saud University in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. King Khaled University Hospital is associated with King Saud University, the oldest and most prestigious university in Riyad

thanks ex_pa, i hope this is something like a walk-in wellness center that i could subscribe for the service.

PinoyFreediver wrote:

thanks ex_pa, i hope this is something like a walk-in wellness center that i could subscribe for the service.

i hope ur okay whats the matter , why are you seeking this treatment , i am not sure about the nature of subscriptions

ex_pa wrote:

i hope ur okay whats the matter , why are you seeking this treatment , i am not sure about the nature of subscriptions

I'm fine mate :) I'm just curious if there are wellness center or hospital around Riyadh or somewhere KSA that caters HBOT services just like in our place in PH. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is breathing 100% oxygen while under increased atmospheric pressure by placing you in a chamber. I am currently working my dry static breath hold excercise and I can now hold my breath 2min 40sec max and I want to improve more.

PinoyFreediver wrote:
ex_pa wrote:

I'm fine mate :) I'm just curious if there are wellness center or hospital around Riyadh or somewhere KSA that caters HBOT services just like in our place in PH. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is breathing 100% oxygen while under increased atmospheric pressure by placing you in a chamber. I am currently working my dry static breath hold excercise and I can now hold my breath 2min 40sec max and I want to improve more.

daredevil  or something ?