Help---how to take a train from KUL to singapore?

can anyone help me details about how to take a train from KUL to singapore and back to KUL? how long it take and how much is it?

thanks so much

POSTED IN WRONG FORUM - SHOULD BE MALAYSIA

Anyway, last time I made this journey it was about six hours. These days AirAsia and Tiger are making the trip quickly and cheaply unless you want to catch the scenery.

Jahore Baru (in Malaysia) is a great border city where all the Singaporeans go to have fun. Very, very good seafood.

They all speak English, so it's easy to navigate.

You travelling from KL to Singapore? Yes, I too advice taking a budget air (like Jetstar, AirAsia, or Tiger Airways). If not try a coach. The coaches from Odyssey are pretty good, though they ain't the cheapest you can find around.

any reason you're taking the train?

call this number 03-22671200

First class RM 136 return ticket.
Nice scenery & its safe,

ashcrimson wrote:

any reason you're taking the train?

I take the train cause i got car sick, not too bad but i like to enjoy the trip, so train is the good way for me :)

taslik wrote:

call this number 03-22671200

First class RM 136 return ticket.
Nice scenery & its safe,

thanks for the information, but do you know how much for ticket from KUL to SIngapore and the way back?

hello dear,

check on www.ktmb.com.my

you'll find the details info, prices and also the schedule.

or simply email them at [email protected] to get the information that you required.
the call center officer suziana selamat is really friendly and can explain to us patiently.

hope it helps.

cheers,

Mitha

thanks so much Mitha

my pleasure :)
i will be in KL this september, and would love to travel to SG too..
i'm glad if it helps!

cheers,

Mitha