Just arrived in PP

Hi everybody,

I came from Paris to PP a month ago to start a new life. Many things are awesome here and I think we have everything to be happy living in Cambodia...Of course we don't have to be naive, lots of things are strange (corruption, etc.) but in many ways life is pretty cool if we know and respect some rules.

I hope to meet interesting people and good friends, and develop great businesses.

Regards

Kris

Hi Kris

Welcome to Cambodia... I'm sure you will meet lots of interesting people in your time here....

For me its 2 years and counting.....

Hi Bob,

Thanks for answer.
As anyone, I just hope to find my place here, and feel new emotions living and working in Cambodia, the beautiful country where "nothing is impossible, but everything is complicated"...:-)

Bye!
Kris

welcome :)

if we can help with anything let us know

enjoy

Alina

Hi Alina,

Thanks very much for answering...for now the only thing that would be nice would be to meet some people who talk english to improve my language, and share with them my french (in case someone would like to improve his french)...I definitely need to speak but met only french people (which is pleasure, but don't help me).
I asked through classifieds ads, but didn't get answers for the moment...anyway, I have time, I am not in a hurry...

Bye bye,
kris

check out the "sticky"the first 2 posts  on the forum, theyre about meetups :)

Hey Kris welcome to PP

Hi Makii,

Thanks!

Kris