Help! Info about living in Benghazi, Libya

Hi! can you give me insight what is the life sylte in benghazi, hows the climate there so that i can bring soon with me ideal clothings to this place. how's the food/dishes? how's the accomodation for a staff nurse. Am filipino male nurse, soon to work in benghazi. Thank you. I remain.

hello..i am from benghazi
so tell me what you like to know exactly, and i will be happy to help you

Hi there!

I know there are a lot of Filipino people out here, and a lot work in the hospital.  There is even a Filipino school here in Benghazi, so if you need info from a compatriot, then maybe your hospital can put you in touch with someone?

As for life out here from my point of view, it is hot, but the weather is changeable (between bearable and really really hot); don't bring any duvets.  you can buy almost anything if you look for it - let me know when you get here, and I will point you in the direction of the shopping areas.  Bring lots of hot weather clothes

Loads of mosquitos, and no mosquito nets (go figure!) so maybe a really good investment would be a mozzie net.

Let us know of any specific questions, and I'm sure someone around here can help!