Benghazi and eastern part of Libia

What about every day life in Benghazi as There are disturbing news about eastern part of country, i request the Expat.com members there for their input about security situation there.
Best regards
R S Javed
Tripoli

You must understand that the whole country is still in the post war situation with chaos everywhere, political unrest, no army or police security forces and guns everywhere. Now thats libya in general. Benghazi is worse.
You must accept the idea that benghazi n other cities of libya are like war zones the danger is everywhere.

Thanks for advise, i agree with you that there is unrest and uncertainty every where but some areas and cities are comparatively better and safe as you mentioned earlier about Misrata, i wanted to go to Bengazi but am hesitating because of news in different social channels. We are managing somehow in Tripoli with precautionary measures but don't  know about Benghazi, however thanks for information.   
Best regards.

Dear Raja.

The travel advice for europeans and westerners in general is not to travel to the east of Libya. The situation there is out of control, with daily killings of security officials. Westerners and christians have been targeted and killed, and the security forces cannot protect you.

It is not safe to travel to the east, especially at this moment with the situation in the oil terminals.

Jotxo

Thank you very much sir for advise.
I request the expats there to participate  and tell about their experience and for further informations about the subject.
Thanks and best regards