Restaurants in Benghazi - Part 1

Pisa Restaurant, across the road from Nisar Supermarket and near Benghazi Medical Centre, serves good food - 15 LYD for meat  dishes with rice, fries, etc; pizza 6 LYD, good area for children upstairs, with high chairs!  Also freshly squeezed juice with crushed ice - strawberry juice highly recommended

Turkish Restaurant, on the road which comes across the bridge over the lake - you can't miss it as it says 'Turkish Restaurant' on a big sign on the front.  Pizzas, shish, fries, etc.  All not expensive, a bit of a fast food place, but good clean food and good service.

Anywhere else???  Please let me know.  I need to brush up on my directions - I will learn some place names!:D

Costa Cafe (Dubai Street) They serve different types of cakes and hot/cold drinks, Pizza (chicken supreme is really good) and a salad bar.

Pizza House (Dubai Street) A Two-Story building located close to the roundabout with the pipes. Salad Bar and pizzas.

Now there is a new Sandwich Restaurant downstairs, I dont know if it is good or not, u will have to take your kids and try.

And there is a large number of "Small Unconventional Fish restaurants" allocated along the sea-side (beyond Harbour, just follow the road).

Lots of fun. Amelie2010

Hi

The Bosphorous Turkish restaurant just off Dubai Street is excellent and really good value. You'll find it near pipes roundabout- 1st turn right after the roundabout.
Enjoy.

Hi Izzyo1.

Colleagues from work told me about the Bosphorus but I never understood where it was located.  Now, following the descriptions you are giving here, I assume it is in the same location where the SYRIA Restaruant was before. (A two-story building?)

yep almost adjacent to it. There are pepsi umbrellas outside.

as you leave the pizza restaurant exit on the ground floor, the Bosphorous is directly in front of you on the other side of the road.

Okey Dokey. Thanks a lot !!