Party in Jeddah

Hello All,

There is a party in a compound in jeddah. who would like to join us?

Hi fedail & welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to post an advert in the section Activities of Jeddah classifieds.;)

Harmonie.

I would b happy to attend with my GF if thts ok.

Regards,
Qais

@ Fedail!
I am interested to Join as well...Please let me know further details...Thanks

Most welcome, how to join?

fedail wrote:

Hello All,

hey bro i would like to come is that possible

hey can you provide further details ?

I'll contact you with any further request to attend. I'm sorry for this but the party is non-arab

its alright , please enjoy it . its your party and your were gentle enough to apologize , therefore its fair enough .
Thanks again

I am intrested and waiting for details....Thanks!

:unsure Hitch: since the party is for non Arabs - how does that exclude you?

:unsure:unsure aren't Syrians Arabs.... i think im missing something in this thread

when is the party?

Btwn-Fear-N-Hope wrote:

:unsure Hitch: since the party is for non Arabs - how does that exclude you?

:unsure:unsure aren't Syrians Arabs.... i think im missing something in this thread

Never mind

well , im half Arabic , and the man was clear , also i don't want to jump in a party that im not invited in that is just not right ? isn't it  ?

When and where?

I would like to join for sure.. lemme know the details...

After Eid . . .

Fedail.. when you are in jail, do you want us to bring spicy Al-Baik or the normal one?

Didn't anyone ever tell you that discretion is required for any such activities in Saudi?

Where's the party

Nothing happening tonight?

sparkk.heart wrote:

Where's the party

Dude my inbox is flooded

Do you need a DJ  :P

In the event of Party Celebration in the City, :top: of course you are safe if you are in private place..
Nice to visit..cheers! :top:

danieldelin wrote:

In the event of Party Celebration in the City, :top: of course you are safe if you are in private place..
Nice to visit..cheers! :top:

Not true, there is always a risk...once I was at a resort and my homies from vice police popped in...good times. Women had to cover up using the table cloth :D

Indeed risk is everywhere..But take note that you held a party not for some suspicious thing that lead you to go to the jail....enjoy!

You can be part of the party even if you are not with them to dance drink ,,,etc...Just watching..enough..bring home for some you'd like.
;):par:

Lol table-cloth

I would like to attend this party,will you please give me more details regarding the location and the tickets

The party is merely for non-arab..

mukh wrote:
fedail wrote:

Hello All,

hey bro i would like to come is that possible

hello there!
We have a new member that eager to join the said party,,could you emphasize the details to them for the sake of the event..?
We are looking forward to it..

Thanks..

I'm dutch

I,m dutch

Can I join?

Am Russian .. can I come ?