New In Hanoi

HI

My name is matthew jackson a graduate from england, I have just arrived in Hanoi to work for one year and looking for someone to show me round the city and to meet new people! I am currently staying in Tay Ho right next to the westlake but I work in hoan kiem district :)

contact me on matthew.jackson99[at]gmail.com or 01244515432 I would be keen to meet up!

Hello, nice to meet you. I am luyen.welcome to vietnam.hope you enjoy your life here.
If
You need any help,please feel free to contact me.
Ms.luyen
Phone 01272427996
Yahoo. Nguyenthiluyen35

how about you register yourself an account in Hanoi Newbie group on TNH?
tnhvietnam.xemzi.com/en/group/show/105/Hanoi-Newbies
Besides, you could say a word to Monica Chong, she organizes streetfood on wednesdays and sends out email on mondays about the plan, practical in deed.

[email protected]

cheerio :)

welcome to Ha Noi Matthew Jackson!!! I hope you ẹnjoy your stay here!!!

Welcome to Vietnam ^^~
My name Linh, 21 years old.
If you want to go around Ha Noi, you can contact me. [email protected]
Always welcome you
Hope you enjoy your stay !

Welcome to Vietnam ^^~
My name Linh, 21 years old.
If you want to go around Ha Noi, you can contact me. [email protected]
Always welcome you
Hope you enjoy your stay !

Welcome Matthew!
Where do you work for and what is your business, do hope the chance to cooperate with you.

Hi everyone thanks for the replies everyone!! let me know when your all free so we can arrange something.

I'm living in Ha Noi but I don't know so many streets :D
Therefore, let me go with u guys if u arrange any meet to hang around Ha Noi, ok? :D
Pls feel free to contact me: [email protected]

hey!!

hi. i live in Hanoi:)

Hi Jackson,

Well come to Ha noi - Viet Nam!

My name is hai, I am living in Old Quarter (Hoan kiem district) and working in Ha noi. My businees is not busy now. So that i can take you go round city and have some guide. I have a sedan car, but i think that is better go round city by motobike (if you don't mind) because traffic jam. We will go by car if you need more outside trips. Hope to see you to learn English more.

Please don't hesitate to contact me at SheaBirds.vns[at]gmail.com or 0906580658

it's nice to have a coffee, I'm free at nights and weekends

It is nice to have a coffee with you all here! If gathering somewhere,pls inform me! hii