Details required for Living accomodation ........

My name is Raj Nambiar from India.
I have received a new Job in Muscat with a salary of 1100 RO which included housing, traveling, food. I will be joining the company in the 3rd week of June 12.
Since i have been provided family status,i preferring to move alone for 1 yr.
I would like to stay in 1BHK flat with sharing partner in a new building which is less than 4-8 yrs old. I am not a person who like to spend on unnecessary thinks.

Also I will be buying a new or 2nd hand car of not more than 3 yrs old after getting Omani Driving License.

Could you please suggest what will be the average cost of staying, other expenses, food & traveling  also cost of car.

Hello Raj Nambiar.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You can take a look to the other threads on cost of living in Muscat. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear Mr. Raj
RO. 1100 Handsome salary.
You will get New 1 BHK for RO. 250, without sharing your freedom. Buying a new car is easy in oman. If u have any further queries, feel free to contact me.

Raj Nambiar wrote:

My name is Raj Nambiar from India.
I have received a new Job in Muscat with a salary of 1100 RO which included housing, traveling, food. I will be joining the company in the 3rd week of June 12.
Since i have been provided family status,i preferring to move alone for 1 yr.
I would like to stay in 1BHK flat with sharing partner in a new building which is less than 4-8 yrs old. I am not a person who like to spend on unnecessary thinks.

Also I will be buying a new or 2nd hand car of not more than 3 yrs old after getting Omani Driving License.

Could you please suggest what will be the average cost of staying, other expenses, food & traveling  also cost of car.

Dear Mr Lawyer,

Which is the best economical place to stay in Muscat city where we can find handfull of Malayalees.
Can you give me information about the climate in whole year in Muscat.

Regards,
Raj M nambiar

Ruwi, Darsait, Wadi kabir - malayalees & indian families

Climate- From November- march-  Winter Season
April- September- too hot- around 45 degree.

Very difficult to Get driving Licence in Oman . (if u are lucky u will get after 5 tests.. )