Where's a cozy coffee shop in Stavanger?

As an expat from Seattle, I miss my favorite Starbucks location for reading, gossiping and getting a great caffeine fix. Anyone know any great spots in Stavanger Sentrum?

Can't really recommend any cosy "Starbucks"-places, since I think "cosy Starbucks" is an oxymoron. However, there are a couple of nice, cosy pubs around. I always liked it at Cementen. It's an old quiet pub with board games such as chess, checkers and so on available for loan. I haven't lived in Stavanger for the last 10 years, so I used to go there before Cementen became "famous" thru movies. As far as I can tell it's still a nice, quiet place during daytime where you can grab a coffee/pint, get a nice view of Vågen, and maybe play a game of checkers with your mate if you feel like it - it really had/has a "student" feel to it.

I like Amy's as it's tucked out of the way and has a really nice feel to it (not really sure what you're looking for though).  If you go round the back of the cinema, with the Irish Man on your right it's down the 2nd (I think) road on your right.

I liked Amy's. So far I really like Choco Boco across from McDonalds in town. Steam Cafe is next on the list to try!

Hei,

I like Bøker & Børst in Stavanger. I think it is in Øvre Holmegate, I'm not quite sure about the streetname. It's called the "most colorful street of Stavanger", because all the houses are painted in different colours, such as pink, blue, etc.
Anyways, I think B & B is a really cosy place. But it can be difficult to get a table as there usually are quite a lot of people there. But you should definitely give it a shot!
Hope you enjoy it!

Carmen