Not new to Bahrain, but new to the forum

Hello all,:)

I am new to the forum since I didn't know such a forum existed. Quite surprised at how a lot of people are active here.

A little short intro of me although should be in my profile:
I've lived here for a very long time, 25 years. I grew up here and this is actually my home compared to where I'm from. I unfortunately don't speak Arabic as Bahrain is lovely in that you can get by with English being the 2nd major language. Arabic isn't a must but of course is a plus.
I am now married with a baby on the way. Although I'm not new to the island, my wife is and is enjoying the country and the hospitality of it's people.

Even though I've lived here long enough I may not know all about questions asked in the forum as I've lived being pretty ignorant about my surroundings so far. So this forum may also prove to be helpful to me as well. I look forward to this forum and everyone.

crwooch welcome to Expat.com :) Enjoy

Hi crwooch ... Welcome to the Forum :)

I think its the right time for you to know about the surroundings in Bahrain after 25 years living here ... Well; better late than never my Friend :D:D

Welcome to the Club mate and hope you will enjoy it here ... Do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have; it would be also great to give some answers to these questions as well and we will comment on it based on the shallow experience we have about Bahrain ;):D

Would be glad to hear from you ... Enjoy the Forum and Keep Blogging :)

Regards,

Hi Crwooch and welcome to the forum,

Nice to finally meet you :p
I'm sure there are a lot of experiences you will share with the newcomers of the forum...

Cheers

Olivier

Welcome to Expat.com crwooch.

You will no doubt find this site really interesting and fun at times. The good thing on this site is that it has alot of useful information, not only on Bahrain but on other countries too. Its as simple as clicking on the flag and you feel as though you've entered that country. The best thing about it, you don't even need a Visa ! :lol:

It would be really cool if you could share your knowledge and experience of Bahrain, with other members on the site.. :)

Welcome aboard...

Jaz :cool: