Mother looking to meet other mothers!

Hi all!
My husband and I are moving to France in July with our 2 daughters ( 3 years and 4 weeks old! ). Are there any other mummy's that I could keep in contact with and potentially meet up when we move?

Although I am English and would like to meet other english mums I am also half french so would also love to meet french mums too :)

Also I would love some information about schools as my husbands company automatically put children into the Transnational School of Toulouse but im unsure if I would like my daughter there as I want her to be speaking french !
If anyone has any information on this it would be much appreciated !

Thanks

Tatiana x

Welcome to Expat.com Tatiana!;)

Harmonie.

Hi Tatiana

I'm in a similar position this summer that you were in last summer. I have 2 children, a daughter who's 2 and an 8 week old son. We will be in Toulouse from August for 3 years and am keen to meet other English speaking mums.

Would love to hear from you.

Best wishes
Catherine

Hello Catherine -> This thread is a year old. Do not hesitate to start a new thread on the Toulouse forum for more visibility. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hello!

I dont know if you are still looking to meet up with other mums, but my husband and I recently moved to toulouse after 10 years in the uk and i am really keen in meeting other mums too! We are both french and have a 3years old little boy. We are  kind of missing speaking english, that is why i am always keen in meeting new english speaking people!

Let me know if you are interested to meet up!

Pauline