Query - cosmetic shop in Nairobi

Hello, I will move to Nairobi at end of May and this is the 1st time I go abroad. There will be a lot of things taken along with me. So I'd like to take your advice if possible.

My question is whethre there is any shopping plaza or emporium with cosmetic on sale in Nairobi? The brands normally I used are BobbiBrown, MAC, Shu Uemura, Lancome, Clinique,and etc.

If have, then could you pls give more details about the shop?

Appreciated if some of you could give me some guidance. Thanks a lot!

Hi yes, there is a very good store called super cosmetics, it is in westlands, just on the street in front of unga house, between the street market where they sell clothes and masai stuff... i hope you find it...

hi, dear, thanks very much for your kind information!

check out super cosmetics in town opposite international house and another one is on koinange street

Chech out Mimosa Pharmacy at Junction shopping mall. they have Clinic and mac beuty products

hi my name is nancy from kenya i wanted to confirm about the products frm yves rocher (flawless finish fluid foundation have looked for it for so long without success .hv ever used i tube of it it worked so good on my skin coz my skin is oily and prone and used to give me smooth face .Kindly advice if i get it in one of the cosmetis in NAIROBI and  give me the contacts i can contact them .

Thanks

Hi  gacheri,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please note that this thread is from 2012.

Thank you,

David.