Where Can I Get Nigeria Local Food In Nairobi

[b]Am new here in Kenya and have been looking for where i can get Nigeria food stuff or Restaurants where i can get Garri Amala Fufu and other cooking things,

Contact me please
Thank you
Paul Smith

Hi Paul Smith!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi Paul, Do you know the names of the food or ingredients then maybe I can tell you where to get them in Nairobi?

Hi Paul,

Please if you do find out where to get Nigerian food in Nairobi, Kindly let me know. I have been going crazy craving Egusi and bitter leaf soups. Here is my email address: [email protected]. I will very much appreciate.

Thanks and kind regards,

Delphine.

Paul, i've emailed you the mobile number of an excellent Nija caterer.:cool:

Please i need a place where i can get nigeria menu in nairobi

how can  A PAUL SMITH be nigerian?just curious
sorry im not in nairobi and cant help

ok

I know a place where you can get Nigerian food; The shop is located at Cathy Flats, Lenana Road, Hurlingham.

Hi. Please did you get a place to buy Nigerian foodstuff? I need to buy garri, beans, p.oil, egusi and a few others. thanks

Hi i know a place you can get all westafrican foods.....the place is called mama ashanti in muthangari gardens in lavington....hope it will kill ur cravings.its a very nice restaurant i visit there very much to eat nigerian n ghanian food am kenyan but am inlove with westafrican foods😃😃😃

samanthaqty wrote:

Hi i know a place you can get all westafrican foods.....the place is called mama ashanti in muthangari gardens in lavington....hope it will kill ur cravings.its a very nice restaurant i visit there very much to eat nigerian n ghanian food am kenyan but am inlove with westafrican foods😃😃😃

Hi and welcoMe to EB

You have posted on an old inactive thread and so are not likely to get a reply.
Please open a new thread on the subject.

Halo Atoti22,hope ur well.1st i say LOL.
second il inform u tht names are just initials to identify someone with.
If ur abit exposed u'l get to know that people hv all sorts kinds of names.There are 
Nigerians(African) whose official both names are "English names" its not a big deal its just how they name emselves.I can tell U i hv a kenyan friend who comes frm kakamega county and her official names are 'Ester Jackson"...So @times you may wonder why do an African hv 2english names or why do a lady hv 2official male names or vise visa but tht is just the way it is.No big deal #Atoti.
Do hv a luvly day & stay blessed.