Need reference on ANGLO MOROCCAN SCHOOLS in tanger.

Hello ,

We are  American/Moroccan expatriates returning to our country and we were living abroad  in USA/NL and send our kids to ISA internationalschoolalmere.nl ).

We need to continue our child's education in an international English programe with emphasis Moroccan culture with  Arabic and French languages.

Does anybody have his kinds in ANGLO MOROCCAN SCHOOLSamschools.ma   , we are looking for reference on the progammes and experience with teachers.

Are the teachers native English teachers and how are they covering the programs ? also we are planning  to visit the school on June but for now to take look at the school.

it will nice if you can  provide me with your contact on private chat and I will very glad to phone you.

Rdgs,
kB

Hello

Our kids are not in AMS we had chosen Chams (near), and yes we and the kids are satisfied.

I can teach you about Chams
Direction – Moroccan (not so bad)
Nationality of teachers – Almost of them Moroccan
Teaching staff capacity – Very good
Program - National and international (Cambridge program)
Educational resources – Very good
Exteriors Installations – Very good
Extracurricular activities – Quite good
Price – Not so expensive

About Chams
We had visited last year and our evaluation was not positive, but because we had the same problem making a decision as you are, we let the kids choose (usually they are not mistaken) and they choose Chams.
We have Somme friends which children are in AMS and they are not so happy how we are
They have lost they Cambridge license number

Please note that the information's I given you about AMS are just my point of view, I don't want to make your mind.

You have also one other possibility the American School of Tangier but I don't know details because the price is very expensive and so I don't want to know, but the installations (exterior) are exceptional.

Hello  Zico,

Yes, the kids are the right person to decide about their school.
Even I will say about cars too  :=) 

Do you have any idea about the Fees in chams  ..

From the pictures , the school of Chams does look nice.

englishcollege.ma/

KB...

Boy Boy ..The American School of Tangier  charging   
Application Fee: 500 MAD, Registration Fee for each New Student: 10,000.00 MAD

Even more expensive that all schools in spain ..

theamericanschooloftangier.com/attachments/105_AST%20Tuition%202012_2013.pdf

mykhalid wrote:

Hello  Zico,

Yes, the kids are the right person to decide about their school.
Even I will say about cars too  :=) 

Do you have any idea about the Fees in chams  .. >>>> I will ask my wife to tell you.

From the pictures , the school of Chams does look nice. >>>> Yes that is very nice

englishcollege.ma/

KB...

Boy Boy ..The American School of Tangier  charging   
Application Fee: 500 MAD, Registration Fee for each New Student: 10,000.00 MAD

Even more expensive that all schools in spain .. >>>> They are completement fools

theamericanschooloftangier.com/attachments/105_AST%20Tuition%202012_2013.pdf

I did look at the area of Casablanca..for two kids, it is not feasible, I may end up  doing the bloody way and move them to French System   :-( .. 

Casablanca
AAC American Academy Casablanca
americanacademy-casablanca.com/
Fee : 72400 DH

CAS Casablanca American School cas.ac.ma
Fee 116000  DH

George Washington Academy gwa.ac.ma
Fee 95000 dhs

Chams  Fee in  Tanger  englishcollege.ma/
=====================
Grade   Registration fee  Tuition fee     Transportation  Canteen
Year3/4 2500              22800           4500        4000
Year5/6 2500              24800           4500        4000
Year7/8 2500              30000           4500        4500

Hello,
I am from Toronto, Canada and I am living in Tangier now.
I have just register my son to the new British Moroccan school of Tangier. it is good and the teachers are excellent.
this is the info: 5 rue 3 Amrahchloh, Villa Amine
You can call Ann Brook at 05-39-37-63-15

Hello,
We are planning to move to Tangier next September and we are looking for a good English school for our children.

Our children are studding in British school of Bucharest and we would like that they continue in English education.

Unfortunately, American school of tangier doesn't have place available.
Please, we need your recommendations of English schools with an excellent reputation.

Thank you

is the the school of Chams  still there as I was not able to reach them at thier website

Zico
Do you have a contact for chams school ?

englishcollege.ma/