Schools in tangier

Hi . Can anyone advise of schools in tangier. I have 3 kids 5,9 and 12. They only speak English. American school of tangier has no places . AMS no longer do the British teaching and CHams the same. Is there any advice anyone can give me.

al irfan school in city center :)

Are they a British teaching school? . If yes do u have any other information

And is that in tangiers

Hi,

I am looking for some advice. My kids have been taught  in an IB school in the Middle East and we will be moving to Tangier. I didn't find any IB school there so  I would settle for a British school.

Can anyone recommend a reputable British school please?..We are struggling to get the right info.

Many thanks,
Nadeem.

Hello Nadeem,

Did you find an English school for your child?

I am interested, too.

Naziha

And? Did you find a school?

Hello!
I am looking for a place in a British Curriculum School (IGSE) in Tangier for our 14 year old daughter  and am struggling..
Can anyone tell us is the Anglo Moroccan School still open?
I see from this thread that this has been an issue for others too.
If anyone out there could advise us that would be fantastic!
thanks 🙏🏻
Lorna

my sincere apologies for not being able to respond...I stopped checking messages here.....I decided to move to the UK and school there....but looking to move back to Tangier this summer..pending Covid rules. I have'nt as yet conducted any due diligence on specific schools.

hi!
no worries, that was kind of you to let me know . I will let you know how my search goes.. 😊🤞

There aren't any schools in Tangier with an accredited British curriculum, there are however few that offer classes in English with a Moroccan programme، such as chams, Roosevelt ..
The only one that offers an American programme is AMS.
You'll get more options if you go south like in Casablanca and Rabat.