Schools in Tangier

We are planning to move to Tangier and I'm wondering which school my 4 years old child will attend?
We missed the French school's test subscription on March! we'll subscribe next year but for now, and after a lot of research, I narrowed down my list to 3 schools :
-The British Moroccan School
-Moulay Abdelaziz
-Shams school
Please can you send me your top 3 recommendations of schools with an excellent reputation and/or that your children are happy and thriving at.
Your advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Welcome Metime

We are too preparing the inscription of our two children's (Maria and João 7 and 5 years old) at a English school.
That you call British Moroccan School I think it is AMS Anglo Moroccan School and I can tell you that is good, the system is the Cambridge and the students are each one of a different country of the world. We had a visit with the director at Mai past. The other you call Shams school I think it is Chams School and that is very similar to AMS, the installations are best but when we visited they were in holidays, only the services were open. I think there the population (students, teachers and Technical people are more Moroccan (But for me that is not a problem the Moroccan people they aren't monsters but a very kindly people)
So if you are already in Tangier we can meet and make a bilateral collaboration.
Ivo, Guida, Maria e João

Hello Zico,

Thank you very much for your reply.
I'm glad to know that i'm not the only one moving this summer!
I'm not in Tangier yet. I'm still preparing the move and trying to have few days of rest before the big Day.
I'll let you know once settled down and would be great to meet up!
In the meanwhile, do you have the contact number of the Director of AMS?

Hello Metime,

Yes I've the contact number at home, let me ask Guida to send it to you.

Hello

I'm Guida:)

Sorry but I don't find it... Just the school phone number, wich is: 00212531060670/1.

Thanks Guida!