Fresh in Istanbul, looking for good friends

Hello all of you people, I'm software engineer, 25 years old, have been here in Istanbul for about one week, I would like sooo much to meet new people and have some friends. I'm having a hard time communicating with the Turkish people, it seems that no one speaks English here! they are good and kind people, sure, that's not the issue.
Please guys and girls if you feel like wanna meet someone who is open-minded and friendly guy then contact me! I've begin to get bored from walking around alone here.

welcome to Expat.com

Thanks dude

where did u stay in istanbul

Hello,

It's been some time that you dropped your message here. How is life now in Istanbul? Could you make any friends since then?

Is's a cool city to explore, enjoy!

Good Luck :)

I've traveled to Syria and back again to Turkey, but to Ankara this time, I'm traveling to Istanbul again in the next few days, hope to meet new cool people!
I didn't had the chance to meet a lot of people in my last visit, maybe we can meet? :)

Maya_S wrote:

Hello,

It's been some time that you dropped your message here. How is life now in Istanbul? Could you make any friends since then?

Is's a cool city to explore, enjoy!

Good Luck :)

hey there,
im sorry for the boredom you had! hope this time you'll make more friends. i have Syrian friends living here. and i think you can find lots of other Syrians in Istanbul. :) good luck!

welcome back then :)

mortiis wrote:

Thanks man, I'm currently in Kadikoy, I want to explore this part of the city since I haven't been here before.
Maybe we can meet and have some cool time hanging out if you like :)

Bakr k wrote:
mortiis wrote:

Thanks man, I'm currently in Kadikoy, I want to explore this part of the city since I haven't been here before.
Maybe we can meet and have some cool time hanging out if you like :)

Sure. I'm in Besiktas and I'm semi expat hahah.I came 3 months ago to Turkey :) I love Kadikoy. Let's meet for a drink sometimes. Let me know when you wanna go out. We usually go to same place (Bardanadam) for beer :)

Hi brother. I would like to join your company . But unfortunetely i am in saudi arabia. But very soon be in turkey. I got a turkish friend who is sending me an invitation. So i am planning to stay here in 3 months. Search jobs and would like to join you. If you dont mind to contact me send me mail on [email protected]. We can discuss further. would be glad to meet a indian guy over there.