Looking for meeting new people in HCMC

Hi guys!

I'm a French girl and just arrived in HCMC. I'm very open-minded and would like to meet new people so as to visit the city, go out and travel around. Any volunteers :)?

Hope to see you soon!

Justine

Welcome to Expat.com Justine!;)

Harmonie.

Nice to meet you :)

Hello there :) Welcome to Saigon. If you wanna meet up for a coffee or something like that, drop me a line here. And very nice meeting you :)

Hi Justine,

I'm Tuyet. Recently I have much time to go around, if you like, just contact me by email papyloto@yahoo.com. ^^

Nice day!

Welcome to HCM City Justine!
My name's Tu, student.
If you wanna travel around HCMC, let me know via email Phamtu205@gmail.com without any hesitation :)
Nice to meet u my frnd.
Cheers,

hi, i'm so ready

HI,
Nice to meet you. welcome to saigon. I hope to meet up with you soon

Hi all!

Thanks for your answers! What do you think about having a drink together on Thursday night? Any ideas of a nice place?

See you soon

Justine

JustineHCMC wrote:

Hi all!

Thanks for your answers! What do you think about having a drink together on Thursday night? Any ideas of a nice place?

See you soon

Justine

Sin Lounge on 22 Lê Thánh Tôn in District 1 is a nice place for drinks. Wednesday Night is Lady Nights if you like to go. :)

Hi Justine
Nice to meet you!, you can contact whenever you want matteosouchet@hotmail.fr;
Thanks! (live music tonight 9pm at YOKO bar, me & my band)

hi!!
sound'graet!!
Could i join???

i hope u will like viet nam :D

Hi Justine,

Im new here too. I'd be happy to meet you for a coffee and a chat sometime. We coulld share our indervidual HCMC experiences and have a laugh :)

Rikka

hi!!!Rikka
have a good day^^
just call me when you have a plan!!!
thanks!!!i free all evening!!

Hello. nice to meet u. pls send me email meoxinhtuoi88@gmail.com

Hi Justine,

I arrived a week ago and wondering if I could join you guys.

Hei Justine, sorry for not replying you last time 'cause I forgot to subscribe to this topic so couldnt receive your response :'( If you still wanna hang out, how about next Sunday 29 Apr. We can find a nice place, but to tell the truth I'm not a best friend of Bill :)

Hello Justine,
I'm willing to be that volunteer. I am finding new friends to talk and someone to travel with too. I will send you a message.
Nice to know ya >:D<

hi Justine,welcome to HCMC.which dist are u staying now?i'm in binh Thanh dist.it's nice to know u.let u know if u wanna discover my city or try our nice foods here as well:)

Anna

hi. welcome to us! i will be arriving in HCMC this mid-May. i'm also looking forward to getting the city vibes and exploring new circuits around. i'll buzz you up when i get there and hopefully we could roam the districts. will be working and living in district 1 btw.

ciao!

rap8310@yahoo.com

If you need any info, dont hesitate to contact me.

Email me at : miss113vn@gmail.com

Nice day.

Hi there, hope the heat in hcmc didn't kill ya yet, lol jk. Message me if you wanna hang out :)

Welcome to HCMC. This is Frank, from Malaysia. Do pm me if you would like to have a cup of coffee...:-)

hi!!every body^^ nice day