LOOKING for Rental Flic en Flac Pet Friendly

Anyone know of a pet-friendly ccomplex with nice modern 3 bedrooms/2bath with great security and pool? Any advice or links appreciated very much!

Thank you ;)

Hi Nomadica, have you taken a look at the Accommodation section of Mauritius classifieds? It may help.

You may also post an advert there.;)

Harmonie.

Dear Nomadica,

What region of the island you wish to stay?

Rgds,

We am looking for a place to live in Flic en Flac Beach area. We live there currently -but only in short term to find a long term that we love. Needs to be pet friendly and very secure. I would like to find something with high walls and cameras or a secure complex with a security guard. Thank you for the quick reply ;)

a good web site is " lexpressproperty.mu "

Nomadica wrote:

We am looking for a place to live in Flic en Flac Beach area. We live there currently -but only in short term to find a long term that we love. Needs to be pet friendly and very secure. I would like to find something with high walls and cameras or a secure complex with a security guard. Thank you for the quick reply ;)

Can I ask why you need high walls and camera's???

This is Mauritius one of the safest places in the World with also one of the lowest crime rates in the World.

Just interested to know why the need for all the security as I am sure other people are wondering also :)