Hello fellow expats in Lyon

Hi all,
My name is Portia from SYD, Australia. I have been living here in Lyon just over a year now and just found out about Expat.com. My french is pretty devastating but at least I do try. Let me know if you happen to organise a get together in the city would love to join.

Cheers Portia x

Hi Portia,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope you get lots of new contact here.

Hi Portia,

My husband and I are moving from Burgundy to Lyon in a couple of weeks if you would like to meet for a coffee...Where abouts in Beaujolais?
debi

Hi Debi,
Would love to meet up definately, I am starting my job on the 10th of April either we can meet up before  or organise one when I find out my days off. I am living in Morancé 5mins from Anse or 20mins to Villefranche sur-saone.
hope to meet up soon
Portia : )

Hi Portia,

How are you?

Being here from past 3 Monts getting bored and I do not know the language to speak. How you are feeling now? And what u do in Lyon? If any get togeather are there in the evenings please let me know.

Cheers
vasu

Hi Portia! Hope you're having a good stay here in Lyon. My french is quite bad but I've managed this far haha :) I'm currently studying french, hoping to improve!

This and next week I'm busy cause my family is visiting, but sometime (maybe for the barbecue discussed in an other thread) it would be fun to meet up :)

Hi all, sorry ever since starting my new job haven't had time to check on my expat mails.  If you guys are planning on a BBQ in the future I would be up for it if I'm not working that is and if the weather manages to get its act together as of lately it does not resemble anything like summer.I  hope to be able to meet up soon. If you guys plan for anything  saturday late afternoon or night I would try and join.
Portia :)

Hi,

My name is Christopher, i can help you to improve your French if you help me in English.
Are you interested?

Christopher

Hello Christopher,

Iam OK with your commet.

thanks
vasu

Hi christopher,
Thanks for the offer, But I am already learning a bit each day at work I think its enough for me for the moment, plus I don't live or go to the city every week, just on occasions when there is something happening. Hope to see you all at sometime though.
cheers Portia :)