Where to go and what to do with toddlers in Amman?

Hey there!

I would appreciate if anybody would share his knowledge
about where one can take toddlers for fun and
activities. I have already been to My Gym and
J'imagine but I wish to hear more. If anybody has
experience, then please share :)

Hey! There are lots of places for kids to enjoy - there's NutriMusic (near Four Seasons Hotel), Scribbles which teaches kids arts & crafts (Swefieh), KidsMania Entertainment Center (Um Uthaina), Kids Jordan Club (Abdoun). There are also lots of play areas - there's one in City Mall, one in Swefieh Mall, there's Jungle Bungle (all time favorite), and one in Mecca mall.

Hope this helps!

If you're interested, I have a blog about raising kids that u might enjoy: kidslive.wordpress.com.

Thank you so much for your answer. I will check these places for sure. I am specifically interested in arts and gym-like activities for my 1-year-old daughter :), so I am trying to gather some info which is otherwise sometimes hard to find on the net...

You have a nice website! It is good to read it for the ever-busy moms and get ideas :)

HI MerleA

I also have a one year old daughter,

Could you tell me where are MyGym and J'Imagine situated? Are they nice places?

Nice day

:)

Hey there!

J'imagine is located in Abdoun, Princess Basma St in the same building with National Bank of Abu Dhabi. And My Gym is exactly across the street from J'imagine. I have only been to J'imagine for arts classes but I didn't go to My Gym for any activities. J'imagine is a very nice place, you should check what exactly are they offering right now :).

If you have any suggestions yourself, I would like to hear :)