Clean-Up & Dance Day at an Orphanage

Hi all
We're about to organize a " Clean-up and dance day " in an orphanage here in Amman mostly it will be in the first week of May . And we need some volunteers so we found out it would be nice if some expats and Jordanians would  like to join us so these kids could meet people from different backgrounds . Which will enrich their experience and communication skills .

This idea came from that i volunteered with this orphanage couple months ago since i moved to Amman as i teach some kids calculus , physics and English . But i noticed that these less fortunate kids deserve more attention and help from us . As i just noticed also that the compound where these kids live isn't bad at all but needs more care specially the lawns and green areas between the houses in their compound
So definitely it gonna be great gesture if we helped them cleaning these areas and as these "95" kids deserve FUN beside cleaning we're organizing a " treasure hunt " competition during the cleaning process as the kids will be divided almost in 12 groups and the group which will find the treasure will be rewarded also the group which gathers highest number of garbage packages will be rewarded as well.
Each group will be consisted of eight kids and one or two of volunteers in each group .

The rest of the schedule for that day will be having launch with these kids " it would be so nice if we share the kids the food which the mothers who are working in this orphanage are cooking for these kids ". Another competition as quizzes between the 12 groups will be played also .

According to our low budget I already managed an unpaid DJ which will play some music to add joy and spirit to this day also FACE PAINT will be managed by another friend of mine and i can take care of the photo-shooting the event by myself so it gonna be as a small carnival . And we still consider bringing the kids some cakes and refreshment and some gifts if our budget and funds can handle it.
So we can accept funds and donations but NO CASH DONATIONS  . But if you would love to help you can ask to buy things needed but still not managed for that day and for sure you can give us a hand by being there in that day day to clean , eat , dance and play with these little angels  .

If you are interested to attend this day or perhaps in helping these kids and want to know how to help or to know more about this event don't hesitate to ask .
Regards

This is very nice idea and I would love to join, but I am not sure if I can make it.
Can you tell us where it is, at what time you want to start and finish???

It will be at the SOS Village which is an NGO and located in Tabrboor, Amman.
We'll start afternoon and finish before the sun goe down .
We didn't set an exact day for this event cause we are waiting to know when all kids will be done with their exams . And probably it will be on the first Friday after the exams are over though mostly it gonna happen from the 5th to 10th of may .
Hope you can join us .