Moving but need to find a 2 bedroom first

Hey guys where can I find a FURNISHED 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apt at a decent price? (My thought of a decent price is 10,000HK$ or less)

My school is by Kennedy Town Centre Office Block.

I also want to know if I am going to be able to live in HK with my salary. I will be making 29,000HK$ before taxes BUT my school will deduct my apartment price out of my salary then the remaining amount is what I will be taxed at.

So, in other words, if I spend 10,000HK$ on rent then I will only have 19,000HK$ of my salary taxed which means I have a take home of 15,580KH$ (I was told that taxes are 18%). Worst case scenario is my husband does not find work (or at least immediately) and I will have to support me, him, our son (tuition is covered 100%), and our 2 dogs (one big and one small). Will I have the income to make this possible?

I am hoping for some positive feedback. I know the salary is lower than normal but I really like the school.

Hi gatorgal1632!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the accommodation section of Hong Kong classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

That amount is good for one person and you can find many apartments but 2 bedrooms in central for 10,000 will not be easy. you can try 12 mins away at North Point.