Looking for an answer

Hello, I'm new here and I have a question, but first let me tell you a thing or two of my situation, first I have work most of my life being paid cash so I will only be getting about $750.00 USD a month from Social Security Insurance, my question is this, " Is there any where in Belize that I could live on this or less?"
Thank you for all and any answers, please don't flame me because of my mistakes.

Well lots of Belizeans live on that or less, but they live a lifestyle most Americans aren\'t accustomed to. You\'d have to live very, very, very simply, with little to no extras. But you could do it. Whether you\'d be happy or not is a different story. Hopefully you intend on visiting first.

oh yes i do intend to visit a few times first, I have no problem with living the simple life, I prefer it, here in the states I don't even own a TV, or a car, I use a bike for every thing, I once lived on Guam for 2 years and didn't have a problem with the climate so I don't think I'd have one with Belize but I want to visit different times of the year to make sure.
I may be able to come up with about 300. USD more a month but we'll see.
Thanks for this info.

On such a small budget I would not recommend Belize where prices - for various reasons - are very inflated. You might want to try Guatemala instead or Equador. just not a turisty/expaty area, I am afraid.

thank you, I have also forgot that my lady will be bringing in her money also but I will have to find out how she can exchange it in Belize or will she first have to convert it to USD from Yaun she will be receiving about $650. to $700. USD worth so will $1,400.00 to $1,450.00 USD a month work or should I just look some where else.
Thanks for the answers.

You can convert money via Western Union - there are agents everywhere in Belize, or you can use their online system. At $1500 usd a month, you should be fine in areas like Corozal or San Ignacio, but you still will want to watch your pennies!

Thank you, we shouldn't have too much of a problem then as we both don't like to watch TV, we both eat mostly fruits and vegetables with fish once or twice a week and sometimes a little chicken about the same as fish and we eat rice every day as it is so no real food changes for us, and we would rather be out side doing things rather then going to some place to spend money, to us a good night out is spending time visiting with friends at our home or theirs, the only thing we would need would be phones, and internet