Pool size

can someone give me an idea of how much just a plain jane 12x24 pool would cost in corozal area?
And just 4 feet deep

My pool is 5 by 9 meters and is 4 feet deep and is costing $10,000 USD. I am in Corozal on Serenity Road. Hope this helps.

Thanks very much for the info!

@stevo66, is it fresh water or salt water pool? Any pictures of the pool?

It is going to be a fresh water pool and it is not finished but should be by next week. Will send pictures then.

stevo66  who is building your pool??   I checked with the guy who builds most pools in the corozal area, and he quoted me $22-24k USD for an in ground pool, dimensions similar to yours.   so I am really interested in your pool price.

I paid a tad over 10k for it and as stated it is 5 by 9 meters and is 4 feet deep. My contractor is Hernan Kamal and his partner is Colin Stewart. I am guessing that you met John Harris as that is who does most pools in Corozal. You should read past posts on him.
Hernan's number is 011-501-625-0356

Where are you located in Belize?

Stevo66   thank you for the referral.    Very good to know.   I was aware that Collin came round part of the year & I thought he worked mostly in the Consejo area.  John Harris is familiar to me and many of my friends, with mixed reviews.      We have lived in Corozal and in nearby "suburbs" for several years.  Presently are looking to buy a small home in town, as my husband has a practice in town.  It is much easier for us, in town than when we lived a few miles out.   There are trade offs of town versus country living.

Again,   Thanks for the info.   very helpful

mzcalifornia, may I ask what practice your husband has?