Looking for spy gadgets

hi frnds
i am looking for spy gadgets products(GSM SIM CARD Audio Surveillance | Spy Ear Bug) in kuwait, so if anybody have plz let me know.

grab the 80 80 80 new's paper u gonna find ALOT on them

hi salue,
808080 not good for professional products. I want original product.

buy them online and risk having them confiscated by customs then :)

are online product are risk. If u know any shop,than let me know in kuwait.

it is not that online products are a risk; it is up to the customs officer whether or not they are deemed safe to be allowed into kuwait. even with APO boxes there is a slight risk that the customs officer might choose to hoard the goods instead of allow them to be taken. for example, i once bought vitamins off bodybuilders.com, it took forever to clear them from customs, and even then, they were missing a gift i had purchased.

if it is possible to buy locally, do so. unfortunately, x-cite, electrozan, eureka and the likes do not stock spy gadgets. u are free to inquire from their salesmen whether or not they are aware of licensed shops that offer such products. they are your best bet.

as far as i know however, the only spy gadgets i ever spied in kuwait were in fantasy world, as they were toys for children.

hope this helps.

[Moderated: No free ad please]

I like to tinker in those things so please let me know if you find anything.   It is my first week in Kuwait so I can barely find my living area at moment let alone other cool stuff.

Doug