Anybody likes cycling out here? lets form a group!

Hello, I'm Sunny... i'm mixed race, born in thailand.

i love playing soccer and mountain biking.

im currently looking for friend who share the same interest. i have friends playing soccer (if you wanna join you are most welcome)

i'm now looking for friends who like cycling.. long distance cycling or mountain biking...

how about riding together in a group to some place for a day??
good idea? anyone interested?

Sunny :)

Hello Sunny and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon get lots of friends with the same interest as you.;)

Harmonie.

Thank you Harmonie..
yeah, i hope i find some friends soon.. and also hope to have you in that group .. haha..

hey sunny!
i used to love cycling back home, and would like to do some here. but i used to cycle only the roads

i'll be interested in being part of a group if you start one up :)

Hi Sunny and Melel,

I've been here a couple of months and am from London. Interested in joining the football but depends a bit on where you play?? Interested in cycling too. I got a bike and have been cycling to work. There's some cycle ride thing in Bangkok soon to promote cycling 'Bangkok Car Free Day'. There's also a 'hash' group which go on a mountain bike trip once a month. But I'm getting into the idea of long distance road trips too.

I found this a good site http://bicyclethailand.com/

Tom

hey there..

its so nice to finally get some response .. i was really looking forward to it...

ok, for an easier way to contact: my email is [email protected]
we can even be friends on fb...

So, Melel.. where are you and what are your free days.. weekends? I'm in Thonburi (thapra) area in the weekends... and in Rangsit during the weekdays... im free in the evening of weekdays and morning.. on weekdays.. what about ya... but yeah.. before we start riding.. gotta wait for more people to join.. anyways, im happy to know you... (well not yet.. lol )

Tom.. i play football 1-2 times a week... i have 3 different groups of frens..playing on mondays, thurs(fairly good players) and fridays (not much)..

timings for all are late evening... starting around 9 and 10 pm.. we play for 2 hrs...

location: mon-- Rangsit area.. actually Thammasat university area... pretty far from inner bangkok but takes only 30-40 minutes on express way.. 15-20 km further north from Donmuang airport

thurs and fri... near Bangkhae...

as for cycling, yeah.. it would be great if u join.. you, me, and Melel.. we're already 3!

im into both mtb and road cycling..
MTB wud be cool., wanted to do.. never had any chance. the trips sound great.. would definitely join them.. thanks for the info

i'll try to find more friends from other places...

talk to you guys soon... do mail me, bye, take care :)

sunny

hey sunny
i'm living in the sukhumvit area, and i work normal hours so i'm free weekends only. i haven't really figured out how to travel away from areas near the BTS or MRT since i don't have a car, and we're a bit far away from each other so let me know if you think it won't work out.

great website, Tom. i haven't got a bike here yet, i'm afraid to ride one around this city! might rent a bike for trips first before i commit to a purchase.

agh, these long trips sound amazing though: siambiketours.com/en/cycling-tours/
going to have to get some time off work :P

Hi Melel & Tom,

I'm sorry, Melel,I didn't reply to your post. I'm signing in here after ages. how have you been?

You too, Tom, how are you? So, did you find any place for football?

Sunny