Ping Pong partner, french and guitare lesson

Hello,

I looking for a good level ping pong player ! there is a ping pong club near street 172 Phnom Penh where we can go ! i teach french conversation and guitar also.

Happy new year to you all !

Pierre

Happy New Year!!

I am quite interested in learning guitar, might not be a good level player though.

We could go and play pingpong and guitar once in a while.

Mark

Hello Mark and Happy new year too !

i give you my phone number, actually i might be away of Phnom Penh for a week, Kep and sihanoukville, but let met very soon...absolutly ! give me y out number aswell i ll call you as soon i ll be back, thanks

You can contact me 0974 738 201

Pierre

Hello!

I would like to play ping pong!

Let me know when you get back for a game of ping pong.

Kun

Hello and Happy New Year. I am also looking to play ping pong and guitar. I have played both almost my entire life. I tried calling your phone number but could not connect. Call/text me anytime.
Regards,
Tim
010-459-800

Hi Tim,

did you already play a game of ping pong here in PP?

And have you already played tennis? I would like to play a game of tennis but do not have a racket or so. At olympic stadium I see a lot of people playing tennis, looks really nice.

Ok bye.
kun

Hi Kun. Yeah, I play at VIPS and Parkway but looking for closer place. Will try and find place near downtown. Know anywhere ?

Hi Tim,

well Pierre mentioned a club on street 172. But I haven't heard from Pierre.

Let me know if you are up to a game of ping pong. During weekdays I am only available after working hours.

Bye Kun

Hello, everybody

Back in town... the ping pong club is on street 23 num 54 (actually) further corner street 172

my number didn t change

P

I play Pingpong & Guitar (Bossanova style)....I'd like to learn and to join these activities...Piere & Anyone can call me 011 55 79 79 (Donno why cannot contact Piere)
Nat
(Please see my play at the link below)
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ7AK3FnICk

Oups !

My current Phnom Penh number is : 01 62 14 985

ready for Ping pong ! so on

P

I am also looking for a good level ping pong player. Please see the link below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRqnVEoXcWw&sns=em
Anyway, thx a lot to Tim for playing with me.

Hum Hum ! excellent !

I played fast before , just need to train more ! anytime

my  num 01 62 14 985

Welcome

P

Hi

I saw your post. Are you interested in running any workshops in your spare time? Perhaps teaching French or the Guitar.

My interest is to try to establish a small community college in the area where ex-pats can come together and offer a number of workshops etc. It can be a hub so a number of different types of workshops can be available to foreigners as the feedback I have had is that there is not enough options available and no central place to do them.

I do have an option on facilities but at this stage I am more interested in trying to get people to form as many classes as possible before taking this further. I have already had interest from people interested in establishing groups for photography and needlework.

Is this something that interests you? Even if this does not take off as an ex-pat I would still be pleased to see more options become available in my spare time.

Robert

@Bob Perry - You are off topic. Please start a new thread on the Phnom penh forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,

I just got to PP and will be staying here for a while. Are you guys still playing regularly? Would love to start playing table tennis again!

Chan