Phnom Penh Sports Club? Other gyms?

Has anyone been to PP Sports club? I am looking for a gym and this is one close to my house and prices seem reasonable. Or, does anyone have any other inexpensive gym recommendations near Russian Mkt? Thanks!

Hi,
if you are only looking for gym then there is a sports club in street 450 (near intersection with street 430).

do you have any other information about it, like the costs, the name, a website or phone number?

I use VIP Sport Club. I wouldn't say that it is exceptionally nice, but it is cheap,at $300 annually. How much is PP Sports Club?

I just bought a 10-visit pass to PP sports club for $35. I wanted to try it out for a bit until I made a better decision.

There's a gym and indoor  swimming pool at Parkway mall, on Mao Tse Toung blvd near Russian market. I know it's cheap but not sure on exact price. However, facilities not so great. I go to The Place Gym, super expensive but very clean, lots of different machines, free classes (yoga, Zumba, etc), best lap pool in town and most importantly, no freaky weirdos staring.

@dannet do u know if this gym still exists now?

Why dont you pick up the phone and call them?

@jigmepazo

That post is 10 years old!

Don't think you get any reaction.

Joe

@meamop180 fitness sports centre. Has swimming pools excellent gym and resort like surrounds. Cost is less than $2/day with 3 month subscription