Looking for a voleyball club

Hi

I am looking for a volleyball club.

I saw many many people playing volley in the countryside, though it seems difficult to find a club here in Phnom Penh.
Any idea?

Thanks!

Edvige

Welcome to Expat.com Edvige!

Hope that you'll enjoy yourself.;)

Harmonie.:)

Thank you!

Hi Ivory,

I play volleyball every Saturday and Sunday after noon at a small simple club with my friends. Just call me if you are interested, 012 914 201.

Enjoy your time here,
Sophat

hi there all

i know the post is old…
so ask anyway…

looking for a volleyball club to play
are there any indoors in phnom penh?

see lots on the side of the streets but all local afraid cant communicate…

anything let me know where

thx

jay

goodluck guys....

heya.. Phnom Penh Sports Club, on street 271 near Suzuki showroom in chamkarmon district

does anyone find a volleyball team? Im looking as well

Hi i am coming to PP ,CAMBODIA , SPEAK ENGLISH , LIKE VOLLEYBALL , AND WOULD LIKE TO MEET ANYONE THAT IS DECENT . MY NAME IS PAUL  . MAYBE MEET SOMETIME FOR A COLD ALE. . I AM NOT FRENCH ,!  Lol

Hi Wimbleton.
Just curious.
Can you explain me the joke about the cold hale and being french? Not the first time i hear it and i can not get it :D

Hi cold ale is an english expression .... It means   A beer ( drink)   And the french part doesnt have anything to do with that expression .

looking for avolleyball club to play with too on weekends. Please let me know if there's one.

Im gonna look tonight at the olympic stadium someone told me that there is some

hi. i saw a volleyball court at 3G football near Naga world. would you guys wanna meet up sometime and form our own group?

It is an old blog, but I would love to play volleyball. Pick up or whatever. Anyone still interested?

I do.

just need two more at the minimum

I'm interested in playing social volleyball too!

I want to join this social volley ball too! message me if any of you get a game together please!

interested. What's your schedule? Any contact details please. Thank you.

I am very interested! Did you meet up already?

Hi!

I am in Phnom Penh until the end of April and would love to meet up to play volleyball. Have you found any court or club?

Carolina

The volleyball association headquarters are at Olympic Stadium, and they have courts available too there I believe! Now just need some players... :-)

There are also tennis courts at Olympic stadium....

I am currently living in Singapore but I may be spending most of my time in Phnom Pehn Cambodia in 2016.
I would like to meet people who I can play Social Volleyball with.

Let's meet and play Volleyball...... Beach Volleyball, Indoor or Outdoor Court whichever suits the mood of everyone. See you all there!!!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of external links / groups / websites not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Posh08 wrote:

I am currently living in Singapore but I may be spending most of my time in Phnom Pehn Cambodia in 2016.
I would like to meet people who I can play Social Volleyball with.

Let's meet and play Volleyball...... Beach Volleyball, Indoor or Outdoor Court whichever suits the mood of everyone. See you all there!!!

Hello Posh08

If you want to can create an event here itself to find other  volleyball players.

Events in Phnom Penh

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hello Kenjee,

Thank you for your email.

Do  i have to pay to be able to create a Volleyball group here?

Best regards,
Posh08

Posh08 wrote:

Hello Kenjee,

Thank you for your email.

Do  i have to pay to be able to create a Volleyball group here?

Best regards,
Posh08

Hi

No, its free :)

Kenjee
Expat.com

Awesome! Can you pm me to guide me how to go about this? Thanks Kenjee!

Hi! I am interested in playing as well. Where do you play?

I am a Cambodian people and I know how to play volleyball too.
But, i am look for new fiend from another countries

Hi Sok! I am Anthony. Friends call me Ant. I too am looking for friends. I am an American, currently living in the U.S.. I will be moving to Phnom Penh in January. I will be working to end the child sex trade. For income, I will teach English. Are you in PP? What do you do for a living? How old are you. I hope to make a few Khmer  friends who can help me to acclimate to Cambodian life. If you wish to learn better, more proper English, I'm a good person to know. Maybe you could teach me some Khmer. Khmer looks and sounds very difficult. However, it is said that English is one of the most difficult languages to learn. Probably harder than learning Khmer. Anyway, I hope we can become great friends. I know this had nothing to do with volleyball! I just read that you wanted to make some international friends, so...Here I am! Haha! By the way, is your first name Sok, or Sok An?
God Bless You!
Ant

Hi Antony!
My name is SOK ANG.
I'm so happy to hear from you. Now I'm a student at the university in Phnom Penh my English fair and I need some people can help me to improve my English.
I hope we can become a good friend soon! If you come to Phnom Penh you contact to me within my phone number: **
Sok Ang Tran!
God Bless You!

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello Sok Ang!
You said you study at a university right, so do you have volleyball courts there where you play with your other college mates?

Yes, but I have no volleyball courts
And now I want to create new team.
Are you in Cambodia?

yes I recently started playing volleyball so my skills are not very good

Hello all

So as to easily reach out to other members interested in Volleyball, I would suggest you to each create an advert in the Sport partners in Phnom Penh classifieds section

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hello Sok Ang Tran,
I come from Taiwan,I will stay in Phnom Penh 5days frome today to Sunday.
I also like to know new friend playing volleyball from any country!
I do hope to have a change to play volleyball with you guys here!

Hi all,

I know its an old post but i would love to play volleyball too. I came from singapore and will be working in phnom penh for quite awhile and hence pls hook me up if there are any games available. If not, we could always start something if anyone is interested :)

Hey! Did anyone reach out? Just got to PP & looking for volleyball options. Fairly competitive in terms of level of play but would be up for whatever level for pick-up games/meeting new people as well!