Sky tv malta - Skycards.eu

Just a question - bearing in mind the eventual demise of that dodgy card sharing box - has anyone ever purchased and used a sky box and card from the company advertising as skycards.eu.....if so are they any good?

I ask as the testimonials stopped about two years ago - so it raises suspicions - also spotted a couple of other companies

skysatinternational
skyeurocard
and
insatinternational

has anyone used these

Toon,

why do you say the eventual demise of the DM... the DM of course can be used with cards (doesn't have to be used as CardSharing. You could just buy a card from Italy / UK / Germany and use this.

Although going back to your original Question..... Haven't used them Sorry

Julian

Demise in as much that
the administrators have already started to disappear and thus the services provided too

i thought you couldnt use a sky card in anything other than a sky box....as they have to be matched? is that not correct?

as am not interested in italian or german tv or movies and as for  sport i watch that when i want at my local.....assume then if you can use a card in it then i should be able to get a card for the channels i want to watch...this also strongly assumes that i can receive them

Toon,

I will pm you...

Julian