Please recommend Beijing Expat blogs

We just got word that Beijing will be our new home, in about six months.  I would love to find some blogs, to use as research so that I might begin the preparations for culture shock.  We are an American homeschooling family of six, with kids age 4-16. I am especially looking for American bloggers who have written their blogs since the plane touched ground (or before).  I have a notebook in hand taking notes, trying to learn as much as possible before hand.

If you could recommend any blogs .... it would be greatly appreciated!

thebeijinger.com

Alud hi

try these two Yahoo groups:

*   Homeschooling Support and Activity Group groups.yahoo.com/group/beijing_homeschoolers
beijing_homeschoolers-

This group is dedicated to supporting families who are homeschooling their children in Beijing. The group is a great place to ask questions and find information if you are thinking of homeschooling as an option. They even organize social events for members of the groups and their children.

*   China Mamas of Tweens & Teens
Email: [email protected]

This online forum allows parents of older children a chance to share their experiences and talk to other people raising teenagers in China.

You can suggest that the company sending you contact Going-there http://www.going-there.com for homesearch / city orientation and other such destination services.