English church

hey anyone know english church in BJ...and it will be great if i can make friends with more christins here

Here you go:

Foreign Passport Holders Church Information

Protestant

Beijing Baptist Church
  www.beijingbaptistchurch.org
  Meets at CTS Hotel, 3rd Floor, #2 Northeast 3rd Ring Road

Beijing Church of Christ
  Bible Study - every Sunday at 9:30AM
  Worship - every Sunday at 10:30AM
  Hanting Express Hotel
  45 Dongzhimen Wai Jinanli, Chaoyang District, Beijing
  The San Yuan Qiao Subway Station is on the north east corner of subway line 10.
  The hotel is a 15 minute walk west of San Yuan Qiao Subway Station Exit D.

Beijing International Christian Fellowship (BICF)
  www.bicf.org
  21st Century Hotel, 2nd Fl. #FA201
  40 Liangmaqiao Rd. Chaoyang District Beijing 100016

Capital Community Church - 10 am Sunday mornings â€" The Arts Center on ShunHuang Road. In Shunyi. www.capitalcommunitychurch.org

"Great Friends, Inspiring Music, Helpful Teaching, Compassionate Service"
  Shuttle Information: See website. Pick ups in Shunyi neighborhoods.

Congregation of the Good Shepherd â€" Meets at Capital Mansion uses a liturgical   service. 10 am www.cogs-bj.org

Life at the Centre - 10am on Sunday mornings at "The Centre" next to Beijing   Riviera, located on Xiang Jiang Bei Lu. Activities include Sunday school for   children, a ladies' group, men's breakfast, worship jam, student get-togethers,
  Alpha and the Marriage Course.
  a.. (KFC) Kids For Christ with Dianna- wwjlove.dwilkins@...
  b.. Sunday Student pick -up robert@...
  c.. Marriage Course- Mondays-elizabeth@...
  d.. Ladies lunch - Wednesdays- jacleeve@...
  e.. Men's breakfast-Fridays- jacleeve@...
  f.. Worship Jam - Fridays- geraldserena@...
  g.. Popular Students-Fridays- weigogh@...
  (Directions: Take the airport expressway to exit 4, head north on the Jing Mi lu, and at the second set of traffic lights turn left into Xiang Jiang Bei Lu.
  The Centre is located behind the Petrol station, which is about 200 metres along   this road on the left. To enter by car drive into the petrol station at the left  hand end and go through the metal folding gates straight ahead of you. The Centre is the last building on the right.)

N.E.X.T
  Very close to the new USA embassy at Women's Street (Nu Ren Jie). Meet at 10:30 am on Sundays
  e-mail: next@...

River of Grace â€" www.theriverofgrace.com

R3 International Christian Fellowship- Sundays at 10:30 am
  Renaissance Capital Hotel 61 Dongsanhuan Middle Road
  Chaoyang District, Beijing
  Cotact r.cubed.icf@...
  158 0123 4366

Catholic

Arts Center â€" Shunyi area Mass in English at the Art Centre besides the Beidong Huashishang (flower market along Jingmi Lu on G 101) - mass on Saturdays at 5:00PM. Show passports.

Canadian Embassy â€" Mass in English /readings also in French at the Canadian Embassy on Sundays at 10:00AM sharp. You must be pre-registered (once a year).
  Mail to olcbj@... Need to show passports

NANTANG South Cathedral -, Xuanmen subway station.
  Mass in English/ readings also in French at 10:30 on Sundays
  Mass in English on Sundays at 4: PM
  Mass in French at 6PM on Sundays

St. Joseph's Church - on Wangfujing - English Mass every Sunday at 4 pm. Since this is an official church - No passports are needed.

quite nice...thks a lot :)

Wow, I was going reply to this question as well, but Manlin gave just about the most thorough answer possible. The only other thing I would add is that there is a Christian young adults group that meets on Thursday nights at BICF, it's called "The Embassy" (kind of a confusing name for a city that actually has a lot of embassies). It's a good place to meet people if you fit in the 18-35 demographic.

definitly i will go :)

Hi! Are you looking for Catholic or a general Christian church?

a general one will be fine, are u christian?

On a slightly unrelated note, has anyone ever taken the D-train to Tianjin and seen that huge cathedral in the middle of nowhere on the way?! Literally the biggest church I've seen in China but in the middle of a tiny village surrounded by farm land.

Hi there

I am new here in Beijing and is also looking for a church to attend.  I will likely start visiting next Sunday (Likely BICF).  Do I need to bring my passport along? I am Singaporean chinese.

Regards

Andrew

Accoridng to the law you are supposed to carry your passport with you at all times - be it going to Church or going shopping.

In answer though to your question they might indeed ask to see it. They might accept a photocopy

Thanks Manlin
I think I will bring the original along for the 1st time
Regards
Andrew

The Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception , colloquially known as the Xuanwumen church  or Nantang

they have english service twice on sundays at 10.30 am and 4 pm as well as mass in french and chinese too

its a beautiful church

may i have an update of mass times for Capitol Comm, Church (website not working?)
and St Josephs, please.   thanks !

4:30 on Saturday at St Josephs

If you are referring to the Catholic Mass that takes place at the same location that Capital Community Church meets at, I believe they meet at 4:30pm on Saturdays.

Capital Community Church meets at 10am on Sundays. We updated our website 1 1/2 years ago to: capitalcommunitychurch.net.

Hope that helps.

I've seen it! I'd love to know what the heck that is!