Need expat stories, incidents, experiences those who are living in ksa

Hi every one!

hope you all are doing good. well im based in jeddah saudi arabia currently and i started off my career as a free lance writer and for my expat life column i need stories ur expercinces or the issues which bug u or u have experienced living in saudi arabia so as soon as possible do drop me a line at rahmanmona@ymail. com

Those ppl are asked to share who are foriengers expats living in any city of saudi arabia

regards

mona Rahman

hi iam dr/osama from jeddah

there r hundreds of threads full of stories,experiences in this blog that can help.

Especially, I liked https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=15988 a lot which has a lot of opinions/experiences what not........

Well for the best of stories check out the member blogs..
some of them have the funniest stories that can happen in saudi arabia..

Cheers!

Hello,

I am in Jeddah now for 6 months. Originally from South Africa, although that does not count since I look like a Pakistani according to the powers that be.
A huge culture shock for me - that's putting it mildly.

Take care and good luck.
Jay.

Isn't that post like 200 years old. The best thing is that some regulars like RedGoblin and regular n00bs like uvn still participating in it

@sly: Thanks for spotting that out mate.. Dint see the date initially.. the post just popped up with some recent activity.. anyway.. dead post.

just realized that the recent 2nd post in this thread made this a recent active thread, havent seent the date. :)

It's not your fault, it's the fact that date is always mentioned above the pictures, and if there is a picture of a lady then; very difficult to read the date

slyshooter wrote:

It's not your fault, it's the fact that date is always mentioned above the pictures, and if there is a picture of a lady then; very difficult to read the date

Nice one dude... In fact, I agree 100 % with you!