Moving to Tanzania

I am planning to move to Dar es salam to wotk for an Indian company.

Please inform

cost of living
what is good salary for savings

Life in Tanzania is very cheap compared to other countries i know . The most expensive thing  is Housing especially in the City center as it is in many cities. It depends on the Quality of Housing  and number of rooms you need plus the Location. There are Apartments just outside the City ranging from Two Hundred to Six Hundreds US Dollars per month, You may also find a house near city center within the mentioned  cost but there are expensive houses than that. Don't worry about Food,Refreshments--Plenty and Cheap. Plan to own a Car for simplified and reliable transport. Public Transport is always 'FULL' than you can imagine. Taxis are also cheap compared to other cities but it depends on your negotiation capacity. You may think of having someone who speak Swahili to make your life easy... Contact me if you need more help

Thanks for the post, I would like to know how I can get in contact with you and find out more about Tanzania.I live in Baltimore as well and plan to move to Tanzania. My email address is [email protected].

For cost of living www.numbeo.com

Hello,
Im living in Daressalaam-Tanzania.
If you need to know more on this Capital Business city of Tanzania
Contact me using [email protected].
wellcome!

Hello mgoile makala.

Perhaps could you share the informations with us here on the forum. I am sure it will help the other members.

Thanks

Karen :)

nice girl!
Am sorry, Thank you.