Dear All members,
I am from India with a work experience of 06 years and have been offered a job opportunity with Quality Group in Tanzania (Dar es saalaam) with a contract period of 02 years, I have few question regarding the offer.
1) Can somebody from the Quality group update me about the companies status & level in the country.
2) The company has said that they have a policy that I have to submit my passport with the company for two years . In case I have to visit India that I have to deposit my 03 months salary with the company to get my passport and the same will be refunded when I will come back. Is this a standard practice in Tanzania ?
3) They have agreed to bear all the expenses like House rent/car allowance/electricity bills/water bills etc. But I have to arrange my accommodation & transport by myself and company will only provide a fixed amount monthly as a salary component. Is this a better option or I should as the company to arrange the same for me.
4) In case I need to leave the job before completing the 02 years contract than I have to pay some amount nearly equal to 03 months salary with will be calculated on exact basis on the expenditure done by the company to recruit me/visa/flight cost etc. Is this the correct way or should I not agree to this.
5) As per the current market condition of Tanzania what will be the best salary package for an Architect with Masters in Construction Management & 06 years of Experience.
I understand that not everything can be disclosed on this forum so if possible kindly provide your feedback via mail on *** or ***
Reason : For security reasons please do not share your mail on the forum.