Looking for a local partner in Dar es salaam

Hi There, I have just come across your Blog and was wondering if you could be of assistance...This is a bit of a long shot, but the
company I work for in South Africa is a relocation company (relocating expatriates into various African cities) that is looking for a local partner in Dar es salaam. We have thus far been unsuccessful in finding a local relocation company. What we would
then typically do is use a consultant in the city, but as we have no presence
in dar es salaam, we aren't currently aware of suitable candidates. I am
emailing you because I am hoping that, living in the city, you perhaps know of
someone who you think could potentially fill this role?

Hello Moztiger.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Dar es Salaam forum.

If you are looking for a business partner, I suggest you to post an advert in the Looking for section (Business partners) in the Dar es Salaam classifieds.

If you are looking to employ a consultant, you should kindly post an advert in the Jobs in Dar es Salaam section or take a look at this page -> Public Relations & Marketing Consultants in Dar es Salaam.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello

My name is Lionel Jacob from Tanzania. Am a real Estate Broker and relocation consultant in Dar es Salaam. Am interested to work with your company.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards

Lionel Jaco
[email protected]

Hi ndeyanka,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Dar es Salaam section, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Dear
I would like to comments on your message
firs let me introduce  myself ,i am   from Mauritius oprating in the freight forwarding sector for nearly  25 yrs,since  3 years now we extand in the business in the packing and removal sector
Its good to learn that you operate in the Relocation in south africa.
can u please brief me how this work
or can we  work in cooperation  for your out traffic to mauritius
Reg the set up proposal in Tanzania ,i will be please  to join and should you my cv  please let me know

Rama

I am a trainer, Researcher, and Consultant in working as an Executive Director of SA Consulting. I am looking for partners and associate consultants for our company within and out of Tanzania. We almost need experts in many areas, but myself I work in the following areas.
1. Research (Design, tools development, data collection, analysis,
production of research findings in a variety of media
2. Training (we have trained and experienced trainers in different fields)
3. Business and Organizational Systems Design, Creation and
Development
4. Contracting and Outsourcing mediation (preparing contracting
strategies, preparing contract terms, and provision of all kinds of
advices and supports regarding entering and termination of contracts)
5. HR-Recruitment, Selection, HR planning, and Employees' Performance
Management Systems Design and Improvement Facility

Reach us at: [email protected]

Aurélie wrote:

Hello .

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

If you are looking for a business partner, I suggest you to post an advert in the Looking for section (Business partners) in the Dar es Salaam classifieds.

Thank you,
Aurélie