Short Vacation

Hi… I'm Sheryll from Philippines currently working in United Arab Emirates.   
I'll be having a short visit in Singapore next month.
I would appreciate if you can suggest nice places to see and hoping to meet new people to chat with.
I'd be glad to hear about them!!!

Hi Sheryll,
You will not be short of places to see in Singapore! It has so much to offer depends how long you will be there for and what your interests are..
My visits were only for 1 week at a time, but i got to see a few places of interest. I didn't get time to see that major attractions as i ran out of time. I was based in the south part of Singapore, and i went to places like China Town, Bugis, Little India, Orchard Road, Singapore art museum and saw quite a few temples in the area too. The Marina Bay Sands hotel is quite a building to see too. I heard Santosa Island is a very good place to see, but i never made it there...yet! There are free leaflets at Singapore Airport that has tourist attractions that you can pick up and have a look at what may interest you...

Oh there is one thing you may need..an umbrella :D as it does rain abit there...but don't let it bother you..its a lovely place and i'm sure you will enjoy the experience of visiting Singapore..

Jaz ;)

Hi sheryll
I am working almost 4 years in Singapore I know all places if u like to visit Singapore can reply to me anytime
Bye
Kumar