Looking for indian community

I am an indian & planning to move to guangzhou in next few months along with my wife and 2 kids (7 & 2 yr old). I want to know if there any indians staying with families in guangzhou. Are there english medium schools and how much does it cost.

English teacher company

Attilio infante

www.findworkabroad.com/our-schools

Hi dharam,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should check out the Indian expatriates in Guangzhou network to find more contacts.

I know several places in Guangzhou, Regal Court is one of the Indian community compound.

most of my Indian friends they choose British int' School for kids. And also Uthaloy int' and American int', you can contact me for more information. ^^

Dear lok1025,
    Thanks for the information. Can you send me more details on the annual school expenses for Nursery and Std 2.

you can check this out

bsg.org.cn/info/Quicklinks/ContactUs/en

this is the contact info of British school Guangzhou, you can get the charge list after providing some personal info to them

Dear sir ,

i want to move to Guangzhou , looking for my two kids educational programme there , can you suggest any english medium schools there in an effordable cost . My elder son is in 7 th standard and younger son is in 2 nd standard .

hi~ if your kids want to study Chinese, can send me an email. I work for a school in Tianhe.

welcome to China , No need worry about childrens egucation everything will be ok here, and here have many English Schools also affordable price

I am an indian & planning to move to guangzhou in next few months.I want to know if there is any english medium schools and how much does it cost.

In Guangzhou have many English medium school , china is a largely developing country so there is no reason to ask whether have English medium school in china . must be have. and  almost Guangzhou residence speak good English. welcome to china

By Lamrath

Any more comments pls email me [email protected]

HI evey body .....

seems something wrong with you

Hi naasiraan,

Please can you introduce yourself, and how we can be helpful to you? :)

Thank you,

David.

jojolam wrote:

and  almost Guangzhou residence speak good English. welcome to china

By Lamrath

Any more comments pls email me [email protected]

That's debatable. LOL.