I need friends.

I have moved to Hong kong from Manchester and often stay in Guangzhou for work. I would like to make friends not just friends i want to make good friends.

what are people's tips to meet people and to make friends in Guangzhou??

Hope to hear from you all soon. x

hi how are u doing im mathew from kenya bt now in tanzania, i wish to make friend with u. u can get back to me through my email add:[email protected]. Hope to hear from you all soon thnk you...Mathew

what is definition for good friends?:P

Every one can have their on terms to describe a friend or friendship. I think Friendships are mutually beneficial, meaning each of us get something out of the relationship. Friends are there when you need them, whether to comfort, support, congratulate, or just listen. To make things clear, person with a good heart can be a good friend.

I agree.

Manchester-hk, which district are you in ?

i am in Guangzhou, zhu jiang new town.

I plan to move back to Guangzhou in a few months. :)

Hey the best way to get around is to get on GZ stuff and you can know whats happening in town, Also recommend you to visit mcawleys bar in zhujiang new town on friday and saturday night you can catch up with some great fun.

Hi, I live in Guangzhou, China and also would like to meet friend but now i am in Dhaka, Bangladesh. i will be back inshallah by next month first week. and yes, looking for good friendship :)

The defecation of good friend should be, who will be trustable first of all, Will respect other feeling and believe. and what is more we look from a friend is "friend in need friend indeed" it's mean helpful when a friend need help.

i don't know it's too much (nowadays) ask from a friend or not. what you guys think ?

anamtradinghk(at)hotmail.com

hi, My name is May. I'm 25 and also like making friends. You may email me @ [email protected].

Hi Manchester

I'm from Canada and live here in Guangzhou.
Wanting to meet new friends as well.

You may email [email protected]
Macawleys is a good place to socialize too.

nice to meet you ,everbody.
I am a chinese ,and live and work in Guangzhou for more then 10years.
nice to make friends with you

Hi all :)

it would be great to meet new & good freind,too.
This is Emily from Guangzhou.

You may contact me by e-mail: [email protected]

I will be in Hong Kong August 25 maybe we could connect! Best western harbor view??

hi,i live in guangzhou,if you dont mind,we can be friends

Well, I'm moving back to Guangzhou mid August. I also need some new friends :)

Hello! I'm Guangzhou Edwin, new guy in this forum. I like to make friends to practice English~ It's my email: [email protected] or do you play wechat?

Hello My friend,

this is my contact info: [email protected]

Best regards,
Rogers

[Moderated: off topic]

Hi, I'm Joe. glad to know you.
There is a lot of bars in Taojin and Xiaobei, I suggest you hang out there.

Do you like soccer? MU or MCFC? :cool:

yes

Hi Dear
Very well said
what is the difination of good friends
To me friends are friends
Should be with
honesty
care
respect
love and truth
Have nie day