Activities in Malta : kayaking, sports, and other group activities

Hello, I moved to Malta in September 2023 after taking a 'leave of absence' from my work. At the time, I intended to return to Vancouver, BC, in August 2024. However, I have decided to stay and enjoy retirement here. I don't have any major plans, but I want to join some activities, such as kayaking, sports, and other group activities. I am a relatively active 62-year-old. I live in Sliema.

Ċ.

@Rosetta Rose

Hello and welcome on board !

Please note that I have created this new thread on the Malta forum from your post so that members can guide you.

Where in Malta are you located ?

Regards

Bhavna

Lots of Kayaking in Malta, great shops and active groups on facebook.

@Bhavna I am in Sliema. Thanks for your information

Hello, I moved to Malta in September 2023 after taking a 'leave of absence' from my work. At the time, I intended to return to Vancouver, BC, in August 2024. However, I have decided to stay and enjoy retirement here. I don't have any major plans, but I want to join some activities, such as kayaking, sports, and other group activities. I am a relatively active 62-year-old. I live in Sliema.
Ċ.

-@Rosetta Rose

Have you already investigated residency as it is not always that simple, also unless you have some sort of visa the maximum stay is 3 months after which you should leave or apply for residency.