Beach Volleyball

hi guys,

do you know where can we play beach volleyball and find some people who wants to play?

thx

Hi Ivanhoelli,

welcome to the forum.

As you probably know the there are only a few quite small sandy beaches in Malta. That does not leave much room to put up a net and play beach volleyball without being a nuisance to other beach visitors.

If you wait until October you might find enough space on the larger beaches like Golden Bay or Ghadira.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky,
well, I know, but in Prague we do not have any sea or beaches but many courts for beach volleyball. So if I underestand there are no courts for BV, even not outside of the beach :( that is pitty

Hi guys! I'm going to visit Malta in September. And I of course want to play volleyball there! IvanhoeIII, when are you going to Malta. Maybe we can cooperate? I got the ball, hehe, and i'll be there from 23 of August to 24 of September. I searched over the internet, but did not find anything worthwhile. Oh, i'll die without volleyball. HELP, guys!! :)

last weekend I saw a beach volleyball court set up at Golden Bay,,,. Let me know if you want to get together.. Long time haven't played but love the sport.

Hi sanek,

I asked one of the beach supervisors/lifeguards in Sliema today. Beach games are allowed to the rear of the beach in designated areas. The only two beaches that really qualify are Ghadira(Mellieha) and Golden Bay.

You just have to make sure that you do not bother the other guests otherwise they will show you the red card -)))

Cheers
Ricky

Thanks all for information. Alf007, I'll text you when I arrive to Malta. :)

Hi Guys! So as I see new people interested in BV :) good. We found good BV court on Coritniha Beach Resort Lido. Here is pricelist:
http://www.marinahotel.com.mt/Global/Ma … porate.pdf let me know if anyone would like to join us. We will be 3 from 1.8.-8.8.

BR

Ivan

I am also in for Volleyball in Malta! Not easy to find games here in Malta. So I would suggest to meet at this  Coritniha Beach Resort Lido and organize a game?

Hello to all! I'm arriving to Malta this Sunday, so maybe let's meet next Friday or Sat and Sun. What do you think guys? :)

I do live here at Portomaso. I am in for every game to every time!
But where? If we have our own net, we could play at Golden Bay. I dont have one...

So it seems there isn't one single beach volleyball club (with courts) in Malta, is there?? :(

Hi everybody,

sorry for not being in touch for some time. We have gave it up for awhile, however I found that there is one beach volleyball court in beach club in St. Julian but it belongs to beach resort club Corinthia Marina and entrace fee for volleyball only is not there, Ill try to ask them if there is any possibility how to lower entrace fee.

Hi,

I am 3 weeks in Malta and have the same problem, and if you Ivanhoelll can get info about fee for court, and if you need players  I would be very grateful if I can play volley with your group.

hey guys

anyone can send to me MSDIA council mail address plsssssss.thx

Hey guys,

I will be on Malta from 8 July. Anybody willing to play some sets somewhere? :)

I'm interested !!!! any news

jerome.lefeuvre wrote:

I'm interested !!!! any news

That's better jerome.........and you managed to change it without editing the post...........magic    :whistle:

hey guys, any updates on the beachvolley situation in malta? just moved here and would like to continue playing 2on2... anyone with ideas?

cheers!

jonas

Hi everybody.
I will be on Malta from sunday 7 to friday19 of september 2014. I'm looking for the opportunity to play beach volleyball. so if you will have free place i like to add.  :)